Real Skillz - N.F.T.O.S. & L.G. - N.F.T.O.S. & L.G. (Cassette, Album)

9 thoughts on “ Real Skillz - N.F.T.O.S. & L.G. - N.F.T.O.S. & L.G. (Cassette, Album)

  1. Aug 05,  · This is really a great album. Although I think it's more a collection of outtakes, it's full with raw beats, infectious grooves and freestyle raps. The Neptunes produced this gem with the same attitude as with Eclipse's "Grindin", so it's streetfunk all over. 'VA Banga' is a Skillz rap over the backbeat of Rosco P. Coldchain's "Hot"/5(7).
  2. ONSIK, REAL SKILLZ, REAL SKILLZ RECORDS, EIGH8T. ATTENTION!!!!! Real Skillz Records will no longer use soundclick!
  3. The Scritti Politti Cd Single for 'Boom Boom Bap' features a track written as a collaboration between Skillz and Scritti frontman Green Gartside entitled 'Hands Up' and credited to Skillz'n'Green. The single was released in the UK in Skillz's latest album was released Dec. 30th and was entitled Made In Virginia produced entirely by.
  4. soundcufanpinugorwordraruptikule.xyzinfo (born Adam Mills) is an English electronic musician.. He has worked across the UK at FabricLive, Spectrum, Chew The Fat, Supercharged, The Boutique and Sugarbeat as well as gigs around the world at major events, festivals and music industry parties such as The Hit Factory (New York), WMC (Miami) and Field Day (Sydney). In , soundcufanpinugorwordraruptikule.xyzinfo released his debut album TrickaTechnology.
  5. Skillz, San Francisco, California. 59K likes. The leading marketplace platform for competition-based mobile games.
  6. Only 2% of game developers reach break-through success, and the Skillz platform enables the other 98% to create long-term sustainable businesses. Across all major genres, Skillz empowers anyone to embrace their inner champion.
  7. For anyone who does not know, this is the best New Orleans CD to ever come out. If you know anything about NO rap, LOG is the hottest. #10 on this album is the greatest song. If you want NO rap you should try and Charlie Hanson also. This is true non-commercial NO Rap Music. His third album Street Hits is out under ground right now.4/5(6).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *